This community supports nurses engaged in or interested in children and young people's endocrine conditions.
The purpose is to promote CYP endocrine nursing by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard of CYP endocrine nursing
- To raise the profile of CYP endocrine nursing
A lead has not been appointed to this community. If you are interesting in getting involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org