- Providing an effective voice on eHealth matters.
- Shaping eHealth policies for safer and better care.
- Supporting members to use ICT with confidence and competence.
- Enabling opportunities for discussion and learning about ICT.
- Providing support to the nursing team.
The RCN defines eHealth as concerned with promoting, empowering and facilitating health and wellbeing with individuals, families and communities, and the enhancement of professional practice through the use of information, information management and communication technology (ICT). Discover more about eHealth and the forum's 'Every Nurse an eNurse' work on the eHealth Clinical Topic page.