Our strategy and how we represent members
- Lobbying on issues affecting emergency care nurses in a variety of arenas locally, nationally and internationally.
- Maintaining a visible presence in National Emergency Care strategy meetings, including meeting with the key political parties in all four nations.
- Formally responding to consultations and representing emergency care views in the media.
- Ensuring that the RCN understand issues which are important to the emergency care fraternity.
- Promoting professional development through affiliation with the RCNi publication Emergency Nurse.
Page last updated - 03/08/2019