The Forum recognises that all RCN members will need to develop management and leadership qualities throughout their career regardless of whether they occupy formal management or leadership positions.
As a forum we exist to
• Formulate thinking and responses relating to current health care challenges
• Interpret information to influence practice and care delivery
• Be a conduit for management and leadership information to our members
• Influence and challenge professional thinking relating to management and leadership policy development
• Recognise and advance the capabilities and potential of our members to deliver excellent leadership and management
• Connect forum members and encourage engagement across all networks
Our aim is to
• Support members in recognising and developing their capabilities to demonstrate leadership qualities regardless of their position
• Connect forum members and encourage collective engagement to share information to unlock their capabilities.