How we represent forum members
- Covering a wide range of health issues which impact particularly on women from adolescence to old age, including developing guidance and competence for nursing staff.
- Carrying out research to advance and enhance practice.
- Being as inclusive as possible and working collaboratively with other organisations to develop national guidance and policy.
- Organising conferences to spread good practice.
- Recognising the diversity of needs and expectations associated with delivering a high quality, humanistic approach to health so as to empower women into accessing the best available health care.
- Representing the RCN’s pool of professional expertise and knowledge.