Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London, W1G 0RN
Save the date for the RCN Advanced Nurse Practitioner Conference 2018
This year’s conference explores the diversity of ANP practice across the UK.
Attend this conference to:
- increase your professional self-awareness
- understand further career pathways
- strengthen networks with like-minded practitioners
- update on credentialing and advanced practice education
- share specialist expert research, knowledge and practice.
20 Cavendish Square is located behind John Lewis, Oxford Street.
The nearest stations are Oxford Circus and Bond Street.
There are many buses routes that stop nearby, including the 10, 25, 55, 73, 98 and 390.
This conference and exhibition is an unrivalled opportunity for you to connect directly with UK advance nurse practitioners.
There are a number of ways you can get involved, from networking to raise your profile to tailored commercial packages to help achieve specific objectives. Please see the sales material for exhibition opportunities.
For further information please contact the exhibitions team on 01442870143 or email: email@example.com