If you are an RCN member working in Bath you are very welcome to join the RCN Bath Branch's first ever online meeting.
We are all having to embrace new ways of working, connecting and interacting. Virtual meetings are now becoming more commonplace. For our next branch meeting we plan to meet up virtually through Microsoft Teams.
You don't need Teams to join us, you can join via your browser. You just need to RSVP to email@example.com with your preferred email address.
Here are some basic rules and tips to help us use this new technology:
- Be respectful of others’ opinions
- Be kind (particularly if others are struggling with the technology)
- Try not to speak over or interrupt others
- Use the “raise hand” feature to draw attention of the facilitator and wait for them to indicate to you before you speak
- If there is a message function, you can ask questions but the response might not be immediate
- The facilitator will monitor and moderate any unacceptable behaviour
- It is good manners to mute your microphone when you are not speaking (it also helps with echoes and confusion)
- If the internet speed is slow try turning off your camera and the video feeds.
We are looking forward to seeing as many of you possible. We hope you can make it.
Please help us spread the word by sharing our Facebook event and displaying or cascading our poster.