Free Study Day for Milton Keynes members
- 9.00am - Registration and welcome
- 9.30am - Anatomy and Physiology - Dr Jafer Ali, Speciality Doctor, Endoscopy
- 10.10am - Managing patients with alcoholic liver disease - Wayne Pavey, ANP
- 10.50am - Psychological care of GI Cancer patients - Tracey Wothers, Upper GI ANP
- 11.30am - Coffee break
- 12.00pm - Capsule Endoscopy - Dr Ravi Madhotra, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- 12.40pm - Hepatology Basics - Dr Prakash Gupta, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- 1.10pm - PEG Care and Basics - Jane Radice, Nutrition Nurse Specialist
- 1.40pm - Lunch and networking
- 2.10pm - GI Investigations - Charmain Sombach, Lead Nurse Endoscopist
- 2.50pm - The Bowel Cancer Screening Programmes - Angelic Brito and Vio Voiculescu, Nurse Endoscopists
- 3.30pm - IBD, Crohn’s and Colitis - Dr Conor Lahiff, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- 4.20pm - Close
This study day for Milton Keynes members is free of charge.
Refreshments will be provided but please bring your own lunch.
To book your place or find out more details please email Alison Ball.