Humans Not Heroes - Workshop 1
24 Jan 2024, 18:15 - 20:15
Choose event information:
“It’s been really nice to be part of a process where you feel like your voice is heard… these are stories worth telling. These are experiences, feelings, emotions that are worth being portrayed through the arts.”
Humans Not Heroes is a co-creation project that has brought healthcare workers together to collectively and creatively reflect on their experience of COVID-19 pandemic. These stories have inspired audio artworks written and recorded by professional artists.
Get involved – tell your story
Alongside an exhibition of the existing artworks, we are inviting RCN members to be involved in the creation of a seventh piece that will be added to the series. Through the process you will:
- Have an opportunity to reflect on your experiences of working through the COVID-19 pandemic with other members
- Work with award-winning artists to ensure the piece reflects the experiences shared
- Have a creative outlet for your experiences through a professional audio artwork
Dates and locations
The process consists of three workshops – and ideally you'll commit to and book all three to be involved (dates and booking links below):
- Wednesday 24 January, 6.15-8.15pm (online)
- Thursday 22 February, 5.30-7.30pm (online)
- Wednesday 24 April, 6.15-8.15pm (hybrid) Performance and Feedback Session
This is an event for RCN members only.
NB: Link to join debate will be sent out once booking is confirmed.
Page last updated - 29/11/2023