Advances, Innovations and Challenges in Rheumatology
Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London, W1G 0RN
RCN Members: £50 PLUS VAT (£60.00) £75 PLUS VAT (£90.00)
Brought to you by the RCN Rheumatology Forum, this clinically focused workshop is your opportunity to get the latest updates and developments to advance your professional practice and deliver excellent patient care.
You will hear from leading experts on a range of topics including emerging drug therapies, vasculitis and the impact on patients with inflammatory arthritis, managing telephone advice lines as well as strategies to demonstrate your value as a rheumatology nurse specialist.
For an unmissable opportunity to network and share best practice with like-mind professionals book your place today.
20 Cavendish Square is located behind John Lewis, Oxford Street.
The nearest stations are Oxford Circus and Bond Street.
There are many buses routes that stop nearby, including the 10, 25, 55, 73, 98 and 390.
For any queries about this event please contact:
Melissa O’Dwyer| Business Events Organiser
020 7647 3595
For any sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact:
01442870143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accrue up to 5 hours of CPD to count towards your revalidation
• Take time out to reflect on your professional journey and current practice: what can you do to improve the patient experience and outcomes?
• Network with like-minded peers from across the UK, build professional relationships and share your experiences / ideas
• Be updated on the latest developments in rheumatology nursing
• Discover how innovation will affect what you do and how you do it
Page last updated - 04/04/2019