NHS pay in Scotland - information sessions on indicative ballot
11 Oct 2021 - 08 Nov
The RCN is holding an indicative ballot to find out what form of industrial action members might be willing to take in support of the current trade dispute with the Scottish government and NHS employers over pay. The ballot runs from Tuesday 12 October until12 noon on Monday 8 November.
Information sessions about the indicative ballot, what members are being asked to vote on and what are the different forms of industrial action are being organised for members in Lothian, Borders and Lanarkshire areas. Please join one of the following sessions to find out more:
- Monday 11th October 3pm – 3.30pm
- Wednesday 13th October 11.30am – 12noon
- Thursday 14th October 3pm – 3.30pm
- Friday 15th October 11.30am – 12noon
- Tuesday 19th October 11.30am – 12noon
- Tuesday 19th October 2.30pm – 3pm
- Thursday 21st October 3pm – 3.30pm
- Friday 22nd October 3pm – 3.30pm
- Monday 25th October 11am – 11.30am
- Wednesday 27th October 3.30pm – 4pm
- Friday 29th October 11.30am – 12noon.
Join the session or sessions most convenient for you. Look out for an email from the RCN with the joining link for each session. You will need a smart phone or computer and access to the internet to join the meeting.
Find out more about our Fair Pay for Nursing campaign.
Page last updated - 14/10/2021