Wiltshire branch face-to-face study event on nursing an ageing population
07 Jul 2022 10:00 - 16:00
RCN Members: Free £50
CPD hours: 5
The branch is very excited to be planning an in-person study day.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The programme for the day includes:
- Current Challenges in Adult Social Care - Liberty Protection Safeguards (implementation) Health and Care Bill (implementation and inspection of ASC) and the Care Cap - Laura Roberts, Adult Principle Social Worker
- Homecare Association - Jane Townson
- Challenges in the Independent Care Sector - Focusing on Residential Care
- Frailty: Identification, Assessment and Treatment - James Lee, Nurse Consultant
- Trauma in the Elderly - Donna Little, Trauma and Orthopaedic Nurse Specialist
- Tissue Viability in the Ageing Patient - Alison Sims, Tissue Viability Nurse Specialist.
You can book your place using the booking button above, or email email@example.com or call 02920 546 460 quoting event number 3129.
Page last updated - 10/06/2022