Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London, W1G 0RN
RCN Members: £125+VAT Non-members: £185+VAT
20 Cavendish Square is located behind John Lewis, Oxford Street.
The nearest stations are Oxford Circus and Bond Street.
There are many buses routes that stop nearby, including the 10, 25, 55, 73, 98 and 390.
• Accrue over 7 hours of CPD to count towards your revalidation
• Take time out to reflect on your professional journey and current practice: what can you do to improve the patient experience and outcomes?
• Network with like-minded peers from across the UK, build professional relationships and share your experiences / ideas
• Be updated on the latest developments Travel Health
• Discover how innovation will affect what you do and how you do it
Online bookings are the easiest and fastest way to book 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bookings can be made by phone with payment by credit card/Maestro, by calling: 02920546460. Lines are open from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Payment by invoice is available on request. A Purchase Order and booking form are required.
All bookings will be confirmed in writing.
The RCN reserves the right to refuse any booking at any time.
Discounted places are available as follows:
• RCN member pre-registration nursing student/associate retired/HCA/AP 40% off fee
• Accredited RCN trade union representative 25% off fee
• Group discount – three or more delegates booking together 10% off each fee
This is a national event for all of those working in travel health nursing. There are opportunities for exhibiting during the Conference as well as contributing inserts, flyers and web advertising. For more information you can download the exhibition and sponsorship form here.
Alternatively, you may contact Jenny Burrows at 01442870143 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This conference and exhibition is an unrivalled opportunity for you to connect directly with UK Travel health nurses.
There are a number of ways you can get involved, from networking to raise your profile to tailored commercial packages to help achieve specific objectives. Please contact the exhibitions team on 01442870143 or email email@example.com
Stand 2: NaTHNaC
Stand 3: Pavax
Stand 4: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Stand 5: Masta
Stand 6 : Sanofi Pasteur
[9:00] Registration, exhibition, networking and refreshments
[9:30] Chairs opening remarks
[9:40] Update on travel immunisations
[10:20] Update on malaria
[11:00] Refreshments and exhibition viewing
[11:20] Gone viral – non-vaccine preventable vector-borne diseases
[12:00] Lunch and exhibition viewing
[13:00] Stream sessions (please choose between Challenging travellers 1 or Challenging travellers 2
Challenging travellers 1: Pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding | Children | Older traveller | Travel on a budget
Challenging travellers 2: Allergies (egg, antibiotics, latex) | Immunosuppression | HIV | Rabies
[14:40] Refreshments and exhibition viewing
[15:00] Ask the panel – bring your challenging cases!
[15:45] Horizon 2019
[16:25] Chair’s closing remarks
[16:30] Conference close
Page last updated - 30/01/2019