RCN Children and Young People's Nursing Virtual Conference 2021
Prevention is better than cure
20 May 2021 09:30 - 13:30
RCN Members: £80+vat | Pre-reg student £48+vat Non-member £120+vat
To book online using a credit/ debit card select ‘Book Now’. For all other payment methods check the ‘Fees’ tab.
This virtual conference is open to both members and non-members, aimed at nursing professionals working with children and young people will provide the latest guidance, policy developments and resources that will enable enhanced care and service provision for infants, children, young people and their families.
Leading experts will present on broad range of contemporary issues including:
• Safe staffing for children
• Paediatric Early Warning Systems (PEWS)
• Immunisation, vaccinations and COVID-19
• Trauma informed care
• Knife Crime Prevention
• Healthy Children Programme
• Panel discussion - How do we prepare for and address the repercussions of COVID-19 on children's health?
Benefits of the virtual conference
The event will be hosted on the world leading all-in one virtual conference platform; Hopin, which enables a highly interactive and engaging experience for delegates.
- Reduced delegate fee.
- Save costs, time and carbon emissions on travelling and accommodation.
- Have access to content on demand pre and post event to allow for reflection as part of your CPD commitments (accrue up to 6 CPD).
- Ability to network and catch up with colleagues from different organisations without leaving your home.
"This virtual conference offers an opportunity for CYP nurses to come together and discuss key issues facing us as a profession. The programme is diverse and interesting. Come along and take the opportunity to virtually meet up with colleagues from across the UK". Professor Dave Clarke, Conference Chair
Follow us on twitter: #CYP21 @theRCN
• Accrue up to 6 hours of CPD to count towards your re-validation
• Learn about latest developments within professional practice, policy and law
• Hear from and interact with expert speakers on key issues
• Consider and highlight best practice at national and local level
• Network with like-minded professionals from across the UK with shared interests
• Share ideas and innovative practice which promotes positive health outcomes
||One day virtual conference|
BACAPH or RCPCH Member*
(20% discount) *Only available via telephone booking.
| Member: Pre-reg student, Retired, health practitioner
| Member: RCN representatives, forum steering committee
Discounts available (max one per booking)
- 40 % discount - nursing student members (pre-registration only), associate retired RCN members, HCAs or APs
- 25% discount - Accredited RCN Trade Union Representatives
- 20% discount - BACAPH or RCPCH Members (available via telephone booking)
- 10% discount - Group discount when three or more delegates book together.
Online bookings are the easiest and fastest way to book 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bookings can be made by phone with payment by credit card/Maestro, by calling: 02920546460. Lines are open from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Bookings can also be made by post with a downloaded booking form with credit card details or payment/remittance advice posted to: Event registrations, PO Box 2329, Cardiff CF23 8YZ.
A booking form with credit card details or payment/remittance advice can also be faxed to: 02920546489.
Payment by invoice is available on request. A Purchase Order and booking form are required.
All bookings will be confirmed in writing.
You will not be registered for this event unless payment accompanies your application. Places cannot be held provisionally.
The RCN reserves the right to refuse any booking at any time.
How will this benefit you and your organisation?
- Engage with a nursing audience specifically in the field of Children and Young people
- Showcase your organisation and explain directly to them how and why it will aid them in their work
- Connect using the extensive exhibition time with an engaged and high quality audience
There are a number of ways you can get involved; from networking to raise your profile, to tailored commercial packages to help achieve specific objectives, or even sponsorship of the event.
Places are limited, so contact the exhibitions team on 02076473959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what we can do for you.
Melissa Askam, Business Events Organiser
020 7647 3595
To book your place please contact the RCN Events Registration Team on 02920546460
Monday to Friday (9am - 4.30pm)
Page last updated - 08/04/2021