Prevention is better than cure
This virtual conference aimed at nursing professionals working with children and young people will provide the latest guidance, policy developments and resources that will enable enhanced care and service provision for infants, children, young people and their families.
Leading experts will present on broad range of contemporary issues including:
• State of Children’s Health in the UK
• Safe staffing for children (tbc)
• Paediatric Early Warning Systems (PEWS)
• Immunisation, Vaccinations and COVID-19
• Trauma informed care
• Knife Crime Prevention
• Healthy Children Programme
• Panel discussion - How do we prepare for and address the repercussions of COVID-19 on childrens' health?
Two weeks prior to the event date, two releases of pre-recorded content will be available to view. The actual event day is 3.5 hours and consists of two keynotes, live Q&A and interactive panel discussion.
"This virtual conference offers an opportunity for CYP nurses to come together and discuss key issues facing us as a profession. The programme is diverse and interesting. Come along and take the opportunity to virtually meet up with colleagues from across the UK". Professor Dave Clarke, Conference Chair
Follow us on twitter: #CYP21 @theRCN
NB: Free to participate – no registration process
||One day virtual conference|
| Member: Pre-reg student, Retired, health practitioner
| Member: RCN representatives, forum steering committee
Discounts available (max one per booking)
• 40 % discount - nursing student members (pre-registration only), associate retired RCN members, HCAs or APs
• 25% discount - Accredited RCN Trade Union Representatives
• 10% discount - Group discount when three or more delegates book together.
Online bookings are the easiest and fastest way to book 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bookings can be made by phone with payment by credit card/Maestro, by calling: 02920546460. Lines are open from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Bookings can also be made by post with a downloaded booking form with credit card details or payment/remittance advice posted to: Event registrations, PO Box 2329, Cardiff CF23 8YZ.
A booking form with credit card details or payment/remittance advice can also be faxed to: 02920546489.
Payment by invoice is available on request. A Purchase Order and booking form are required.
All bookings will be confirmed in writing.
You will not be registered for this event unless payment accompanies your application. Places cannot be held provisionally.
The RCN reserves the right to refuse any booking at any time.
Page last updated - 23/11/2020