Inaugural Clinical Research Nursing Day
Celebrating clinical research nursing and its vital role in healthcare
29 Apr 2021 10:00 - 15:15
RCN Members: £80+VAT | Pre-reg students £48+VAT Non-member £120+VAT
The RCN Research Society sub-committee: Clinical Research Nursing are delighted to announce their Inaugural Clinical Research Nursing Day, ‘Celebrating clinical research nursing and its vital role in health care’.
The virtual conference is aimed at all research nurses and midwives from across the UK, and any nurse interested in a career in research.
The event will be hosted on the world leading all-in one virtual conference platform; Hopin, which enables a highly interactive and engaging experience for delegates.
- MHRA and clinical research
- Research as a Measure of Health Care: a patient’s perspective
- Break-out sessions:
- How research teams responded to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Embedding and disseminating research in the NHS
- Panel discussion – Can research truly embed in an under-pressure NHS?
Recorded content on demand
- Reflections on developing the RCN RS CRN sub-committee as RCN Professional Lead Research and Innovation
- Student nurse training programme
- Exploring Clinical Research Nurses’ experiences of working with Clinical Nurses
- Research Nurse café – sharing best practice
Benefits of the virtual conference
- Reduced delegate fee
- Save costs, time and carbon emissions on travelling and accommodation
- Have access to content on demand pre and post event to allow for reflection as part of your CPD commitments (accrue up to 6 CPD)
- Ability to network and catch up with colleagues from different organisations without leaving your home (virtual coffee area, speed networking and direct messaging).
Event learning outcomes include:
- Evaluate a range of contemporary subjects pertinent to Clinical Research Nurses (CRN’s) including recognition of the role and the contribution CRN’s make to patient care, and extended practice for CRNs.
- Contribute to the development and recognition of the CRN role through discussion and sharing best practiceExplore best practice models for embedding and integrating research as part of clinical service
- Discuss models of research delivery in different specialities.
- Accrue up to 6 hours of CPD to count towards your revalidation
- Take time out to reflect on your professional journey and current practice: what can you do to improve the patient experience and outcomes?
- Network with like-minded peers from across the UK, build professional relationships and share your experiences / ideas
- Be updated on the latest developments in clinical research nursing
- Discover how innovation will affect what you do and how you do it
||One day virtual conference|
|Member: Pre-reg student, Retired, health practitioner
|Member: RCN representatives, forum steering committee
Discounts available (max one per booking)
• 40 % discount - nursing student members (pre-registration only), associate retired RCN members, HCAs or APs
• 25% discount - Accredited RCN Trade Union Representatives
• 10% discount - Group discount when three or more delegates book together.
Online bookings are the easiest and fastest way to book 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bookings can be made by phone with payment by credit card/Maestro, by calling: 02920546460. Lines are open from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Bookings can also be made by post with a downloaded booking form with credit card details or payment/remittance advice posted to: Event registrations, PO Box 2329, Cardiff CF23 8YZ.
A booking form with credit card details or payment/remittance advice can also be faxed to: 02920546489.
Payment by invoice is available on request. A Purchase Order and booking form are required.
All bookings will be confirmed in writing.
You will not be registered for this event unless payment accompanies your application. Places cannot be held provisionally.
The RCN reserves the right to refuse any booking at any time.
To book your place please contact the RCN Events Registration team on 02920546460Monday to Friday (9am-4.30pm)
+44 (0) 2076473595
For any other queries relating to this conference please contact:
Tel +44 (0)2076473577
Fax +44 (0)2076473411
How will this benefit you and your organisation?
•Engage with a nursing audience specifically in the field of clinical research nurses
•Showcase your organisation and explain directly to them how and why it will aid them in their work
•Connect using the extensive exhibition time with an engaged and high quality audience
There are a number of ways you can get involved; from networking to raise your profile, to tailored commercial packages to help achieve specific objectives, or even sponsorship of the event.
Places are limited, so contact the exhibitions team on 02076473959 or email email@example.com to discuss what we can do for you.
Page last updated - 26/02/2021