To watch our 22 July member event on pay, please log in to your member account and return to this page.
UK member event on pay
22 Jul 2021 19:00 - 20:00
The UK Government has made its pay award for NHS Agenda for Change staff in England with Wales and Northern Ireland announcements expected to follow. Join fellow members on 22 July to learn more about what this means for you where you are and what happens next.
The UK Government has received its recommendation from the NHS Pay Review Body and made a 3% pay award to members in England. The RCN has been clear that this award is both inadequate and irresponsible, compromising the profession and its patients in several ways. The next step in the process is critical. The RCN will be asking every member in England if they think this pay award is acceptable. The campaigns in Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland continue and all members across the UK are impacted by the NHS pay deal announced today. The RCN cannot continue to campaign and negotiate unless you raise your voice – members decide the way forward.
Join us to learn more about what this pay award means for members across the UK. Now more than ever we must stand together as one professional union for fair pay.
- Pat Cullen – Chief Executive and General Secretary
- Graham Revie – Chair, RCN Trade Union Committee
- Carol Popplestone – Interim Chair, RCN Council
- Denise Kelly – Vice-Chair, RCN Trade Union Committee
- Helen Oatham – Member for Eastern, RCN Trade Union Committee
- Jackie Davies – Member for Wales, RCN Trade Union Committee
- Susan Aitkenhead – Scotland Director and UK Pay Programme Lead
Members can view a recording of the event below. You will need your MyRCN login details to join.
Watch our member event on pay
Page last updated - 23/07/2021