RCN System Leadership Programme: Online Summer 2022
05 Jul 2022 - 06 Jul
£899 + VAT
CPD hours: 14
The RCN System Leadership programme explores ways of working in complex environments of increasing integration and new models of care. The programme will develop your understanding of political systems and increase your awareness of some of the hidden human dimensions which may challenge your leadership and the successful implementation of change.
During the programme you will:
- Hear from respected, influential guest speakers, carefully selected from a range of current and former system leaders, politicians, local government officials, Directors of Nursing and Chief Executives.
- Learn alongside peers who are striving to support teams to overcome everyday challenges, whilst delivering care effectively.
- Understanding system leadership
- Considering the human dynamics related to changing roles and organisational boundaries
- Developing your system leadership ambition
- Influence services and health care outcomes through political leadership
- Understanding your local context
- Working effectively with local members of parliament
- Integrated health and social care delivery systems
- Opportunity to practice your political influencing skills using personalised case studies
- Leave with a clear understanding of your system leadership strengths, a new political literacy, an articulated ambition for patient care and a new, influential network.
Developed in collaboration with Eden & Partners
Page last updated - 18/03/2022