The November issue of the Northern region newsletter is available to download.
It contains articles on:
- how you can tell the Chancellor what you think of the 1 per cent cap on nursing pay
- new RCN resources help nursing staff identify victims of domestic abuse
- a Cavell Nurses' Trust report that found that nursing staff are more likely to have a chronic illness, be unable to afford basic necessities and be subject to domestic violence than the rest of the UK population
- The RCN's Peer Support Service and associated publications
- an invitation to apply for a position on the Northern region board
- encouragement to apply to represent the Northern region on the RCN Students' Committee
- encouragement to nominate yourself, your team or someone you know for the RCNi nurse awards
- a request to members in Cumbria to respond to a consultation on the future of health care in Cumbria
- RCN representative success stories: Roaqah Shaher, RCN rep for nine years and staff side chair of South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- RCN new publication highlights
- upcoming events and more.