This year, in a new initiative, RCN London is hosting a series of day long educational conferences across the region. Registration for all the events is open now.
The “Autumn of Learning” programme, led by the RCN London Board and your local branch officials, aims to provide development opportunities for members at all levels, in venues chosen by the local branch networks. All the events are free to attend and open to non-members as well. You are welcome to attend events in any part of the region.
Where and when?
The dates and venues will be:
- Wednesday 4 November 2015: North West London Branches, at 20 Cavendish Square, W1G 0RN
- Friday 6 November 2015: North Central London Branches, at St Pancras Hospital, NW1 0PE
- Friday 27 November 2015: South West London Branches, at St George’s Hospital Tooting, SW17 0QT
- Friday 27 November 2015: North East London Branches, at Whipps Cross Hospital, E11 1NR
- Thursday 3 December 2015: South East London Branches, at Lewisham Hospital, SE13 6LH
What to expect?
These will be educational events which aim to help you develop new skills, share knowledge with colleagues from your branch, and support you in your nursing career.
There will be interactive sessions led by experts from the RCN and elsewhere, on subjects such as NMC Revalidation, Health and Wellbeing, Mindfulness, The Healthy Workplace, Working with Care, Harassment and Bullying, Self-Care, Working Longer, the Five Year Forward View, Shape of Caring, Mentorship, and Talent for Care.
The programmes are being developed by the local branches so each event will be different. Full programmes will be available on this website at the start of October.
How to register?
Registration for all five events is open now. Places are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis.
To register please email RCN London Events Administrator Zoe Jammeh at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Which event you wish to attend
- Your full name
- Your place of work
- Your RCN membership number if you are a member
- And any dietary requirements.
If you have any questions please contact Zoe by email to email@example.com