The Autumn of Learning is a series of free, educational events in which members can learn new skills, deepen their understanding about issues affecting nursing and the health service as well as being an opportunity to share knowledge with other RCN members.
This year, across the five regions a programme of lectures and workshops will be delivered covering a huge range of subjects. These include:
- Contemporary issues in nursing
- Nursing research
- Ethical issues in the withdrawal of life support
- Alcohol abuse and mental health
- Modern slavery
- Trans health
- Career development
- 70 years of the NHS and the arrival of The Windrush
- Well-being in today’s healthcare environment
- Insight into emotional resilience at work.
- Changing culture and creating opportunities.
- Inclusion in the workplace
- Physical and mental wellbeing of staff and patients
- How we can all age healthily
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, but places are limited, so please register if you wish to attend. Certificates of Attendance will be available for all attendees.
Find an event for you:
North West – 10 October
North East – 26 October
South East – 31 October
North Central – 02 November
South West – 23 November