RCN Bulletin 328: June 2015
Alongside the monthly news digest, there are features on:
- an RCN conference in Scotland which examined what needs to happen to deliver a successful system of integrated health and social care
- getting ready for revalidation
- the RCN Northern Ireland Nurse of the Year
- the RCN's newly improved resource for health care assistants, First Steps
- the challenges attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can present to families
- how the RCN helped one member facing the sack by building a case for disability discrimination.
Also in this issue you'll find:
- an opinion piece from RCN Chief Executive Dr Peter Carter looking at how the RCN will continue to ensure health remains at the top of the political agenda
- survey results that reveal many nurses miss out on training opportunities and professional development.