News from the RCN Corporate Relations team
Sign up to our e-newsletter
You can stay up to date with our latest opportunities and nursing news by signing up to receive our e-newsletter, circulated twice a year to all our clients.
To receive these communications, please email email@example.com and include your full name, organisation and key target audience.
Examples of how we're working with others during 2015-16 include:
- The RCN and RPS are partnering to deliver a second joint summit for nurses and pharmacists on 5th December 2015
- The RCN Imaging Workshop on 10th October will be supported by Cook Medical
- As part of the RCN’s Centenary programme 2016, the RCN will be partnering with the Royal Photographic Society to deliver a competition and touring exhibition
- RCN Student Graduate Pack for nurses at the start of their careers, has been sponsored by Partnerships in Care
- Barchester, Liverpool Victoria, Marie Curie, MedIsa, Nuffield Health and Partnerships in Care are advertising within the Newly Registered Nurses’ Handbook 2015 and helping to support its dissemination to nurses at the start of their careers.
Our portfolio of collaborative opportunities are regularly changing.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 647 3959 to see if new opportunities are available.
We would be delighted to hear from you.
Phone: 020 7647 3959
RCN corporate relations: enabling you to engage, relate and communicate with the nursing team.