About the award: This award aims to recognise and reward quality in nursing and midwifery research, which may be of a preliminary nature e.g. pilot studies, clinical audit or service innovation.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
A Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife or Health Care Support Worker (who is delegated work by a Registered Nurse) who are:
- Working at any level within a clinical, academic, or management role within Wales
- Practicing in any sector for example; Education, Independent and Third sectors, NHS, or Local Authority
- Engaged in research, clinical audit or service innovation within any health care or health and social care research environment
Nominees will have:
- Able to demonstrate that their work is commensurate with national policy and strategy within health and social care
- Demonstrated outstanding contribution to, or application of research and development, clinical audit or service innovation
- Promotes an evidence based approach to innovation within their sphere of practice
- Shown an active engagement in dissemination of research through presentation, publication or other means, or have documented contributions of research, research and development, clinical audit or service innovation within Wales
- Exhibited leadership in strengthening the profile of nursing and midwifery research
- Show passion for the nursing profession by going the "extra mile" and demonstrating a "can do" attitude