If you’d like to find out what your local RCN Bath branch does and how you can become involved we’d love to see you at one of our branch meetings. At our meetings we discuss current local issues as well as provide the opportunity to network with other nurses and health care assistants from across the Bath area.
All members are welcome to attend our meetings, as well as non-members who are interested in joining the RCN on the day.
For more information please contact the Bath branch office on 01225 824906.
If you want help for workplace or education issues, please contact the the RCN on 0345 772 6100 and they will ensure you are contacted by the appropriate RCN representative either from the branch or the regional office.
- 27 April - Bath branch meeting and learning event on care of the older patient, with a particular focus on dementia and palliative care. There will also be a chance to discuss the BANES, Swindon and Wiltshire sustainability and transformation plan (STP).
- 11 May - We are celebrating Nurses' Day a day early with an RCN stand at the Royal United Hospital Bath.
- 12 May - There will be a Nurses' Day celebration at the Bath Clinic.
- We are planning another learning event for sometime in July - we will let you know when details are firmed up.
- We will hold our annual general meeting in October - details to be confirmed.