- 27 April - Bath branch meeting and learning event on care of the older patient, with a particular focus on dementia and palliative care. There will also be a chance to discuss the BANES, Swindon and Wiltshire sustainability and transformation plan (STP).
- 11 May - We are celebrating Nurses' Day a day early with an RCN stand at the Royal United Hospital Bath.
- 12 May - There will be a Nurses' Day celebration at the Bath Clinic.
- We are planning another learning event for sometime in July - we will let you know when details are firmed up.
- We will hold our annual general meeting in October - details to be confirmed.
Stay in touch on social media
You can request to join our closed RCN Bath branch Facebook group.
Others will be able to see a list of members but unless you are a member you will not be able to see the posts within the group.
You can also follow the RCN South West region on Twitter: @RCNSWComms.