The RCN is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone.
The accessibility guidelines we adhere to include:
- allowing users to control text sizes
- using an easy to read font type
- ensuring suitable foreground and background colour contrast
- using clear and simple grammar
- providing meaningful text equivalents for pictures
- providing simple, consistent site navigation
- ensuring the target of each link is clearly defined
- providing navigational shortcuts for users of text only browsers and page readers
- using appropriate structural mark-up to maximise browser support
- ensuring all content and functionality is available to users without content style sheet (CSS), image and script support.
We are testing and developing this site on an ongoing basis. Should you have difficulty in accessing the content of this site, please email us and we will do our best to solve any issues as we become aware of them.