All of our members are welcome to attend our branch meetings. Come, meet the team and influence your local RCN.
We will be discussing current local issues and there will also be the opportunity network with other nurses and health care assistants from across Plymouth.
- 26 January. Theme: wellness event - Change for Life, mental health, discussion of Congress attendance
- 30 March. Theme: sustainability and transformation plans (STPs)
- 25 May. Theme: military presentation on ebola deployment, Congress reflection.
- 13 July. Theme: skin cancer.
- 12 October. Theme: annual general meeting (AGM) and a speaker and debate on human factors
- 14 December. Theme: Christmas meeting.
Our meetings take place at 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm in the Maternity Seminar Room, Maternity Department, Level 5, Derriford Hospital, Derriford Road, Crownhill, Plymouth, Devon, PL6 8DH.
To confirm your attendance please contact branch chair email@example.com.
For contact details of your local steward, safety, branch or learning representative please contact RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100.