Your web browser is outdated and may be insecure

The RCN recommends using an updated browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome

Education, Learning and Development

How to apply for ELD programmes

If you work in a Health and Social Care trust (HSC), you can apply for education, learning and development (ELD) programmes through your relevant trust education lead.

Registered nurses working in a GP practice can apply for the programmes commissioned by visiting the RCN Northern Ireland's events page.

If you work in the independent sector, all relevant education, learning and development are available on request. Please contact Brenda Rushe at

Page last updated - 12/01/2024