Every year, RCN Wales offers a training opportunity for nurses to develop their influencing skills and expand their knowledge of how health and social care policy is made.
We will be holding the next course on Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 December 2019.
To register your interest for 2019, please email Policy.PublicAffairs.Wales@rcn.org.uk
- Understand the influence of politics on healthcare policy
- Influence change in health or social policy
- Develop strategies to shape policy
- Understand the legislative and policy context of devolution
- Gain the support of external stakeholders
- Improve their leadership skills