This award is open to Registered Nurses working in nursing practice, education or management roles within Wales who develop and/ or deliver high quality education to those who deliver health and/ or social care. Nominees for the Award will demonstrate the use of innovative teaching and/ or facilitative methods to maximise learning.
About the award: This award recognises Registered Nurses who have made a significant difference to the development and/ or delivery of high quality education to those who deliver/ aim to deliver health care.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
Registered Nurses who are:• Working at any level in practice education or management settings within Wales
• Practising in any sector for example; Higher or Further Education; Independent and Third Sectors, NHS, or Local Authority
- Able to demonstrate a central contribution to the development of an evaluated education programme or initiative that has made a difference to learners and therefore patients
- Will be able to demonstrate that their approach to education is commensurate with national policy and strategy within health and social care
- Must be able to show that their educational approach or product is underpinned by an appropriate evidence base
- Should be able to demonstrate that their work supports a relevant educational framework and/or approach
- Through service evaluation, patient involvement and / or other means, is able to demonstrate a positive impact
- Show commitment to and passion for the nursing profession, going the "extra mile" demonstrating a "can do" positive attitude