Welcome to your local branch page
Please join us for a learning event hosted by the branch, taking place on Tuesday 27 March 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm, in the Lecture Theatre, Postgraduate Centre, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, LL18 5UJ. The event is open to both members and non-members. There is no cost in booking a place, however places are limited. If you would like to attend part of all of the day, please register through Eventbrite to secure your booking.
Topics on the day will include:
- Record Keeping (for Registered Nurses)
- Record Keeping (for Health Care Support Workers)
- Use of a Triangulated Approach to determine Nurse Staffing Levels in Wales
- Stress Management
Please see the attached poster for further details.
2018 Branch meetings will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday 27 April, 2.00pm, venue tba
- Thursday 13 July, 2.00pm, venue tba
- Thursday 7 September, 2.00pm, venue tba
- Thursday 12 October (AGM),2.00pm, venue tba