International Council of Nurses (ICN)
The RCN already works and is a member of many other international organisations including:
- The Commonwealth Nurses’ Federation (CNF)
- International Confederation of Midwives (ICM)
- European Federation of Nurses’ Associations (EFN)
- European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU)/Public Services International (PSI)
- European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
- Build influence at the highest levels and represent the profession on an international level.
- Collaborate with partners across the world to help solve global health problems and promote the expertise of UK nursing on a global stage.
- Share expertise of members and drive improvements in global health. This is important particularly since the pandemic and the impact it has had across the globe.