- Promoting best practice in diabetes nursing.
- Leading the development of diabetes nursing practice.
- Promoting the nature, scope and value of diabetes nursing.
- Educating nurses and health care professionals and improving the quality of compassionate patient care.
- Influencing changes in diabetes nursing that will benefit both patients and nurses.
- Supporting patients in the self-management of diabetes.
Find out more about the work of the Diabetes Forum and the other organisations we work with
How we represent forum members
- Representing all forum members.
- Attending key events in order to ensure that the voice of the diabetes nurse is heard.
- Working with relevant stakeholders and organisations.
- Developing key resources to demonstrate best practice.
- Through our Diabetes Nursing Forum Steering Committee and Expert Member Charter
2021 - 2022.
Page last updated - 21/09/2021