Demonstrating excellence within the nursing community
RCN Accreditation is our seal of approval for health care training – a mark of quality.
Why should learners always look for an RCN accredited course or resource?
All accredited programmes are subjected to a rigorous quality assessment process to ensure the learning and development initiatives meet the RCN’s standards of excellence. As a delegate on an RCN accredited programme, you can guarantee that the content will promote best practice and lead to improved patient care.
Why should providers accredit their learning resources?
RCN Accreditation is a mark of quality. By accrediting the resources you provide, you are demonstrating your commitment to high quality education and continuing professional development, promoting best practice and improving patient care.
Benefits of RCN Accreditation
- Enables you to stand out from your competitors, with use of the RCN Accredited mark
- Aligns your organisation with the RCN and its reputation for excellence within the nursing sector
- Demonstrates your effectiveness in educating nurses and the wider health care family
- Allows you to use the accreditation review process as a staff professional development opportunity
- Appeals to individuals and employers who need to choose the most effective use of their time and money
The RCN will consider accreditation of:
Events, courses, eLearning, credit-bearing degrees, resources, guidelines, as well as standards and competency frameworks in a wide range of topics.
"Our attendees really value the certificate - it gives them proof that they attended, but also a record of achievement."
- Centre for Professional Accreditation, Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN
- 020 7647 3647