The Welsh Government would like our views on what we should do to tackle loneliness and social isolation.
- sets out our vision of the Wales we want to see, linked to the Welsh Government’s legislative and strategic frameworks
- sets out definitions of loneliness and social isolation
- highlights what the evidence tells us and what we have heard through engagement with stakeholders so far
- highlights the work that the Welsh Government has done and is continuing to do to tackle loneliness and social isolation and the links to the broader policy context
- sets out our suggested approach for the future, and why, and where we think we should be focusing our efforts in partnership with others.
- poses a series of questions designed to facilitate discussion amongst organisations and individuals about what more needs to be done to effectively tackle loneliness and social isolation, including access to services.
During the consultation period, the Welsh Government will be holding three information events:
- 13 November in Carmarthen
- 19 November in Newport
- 27 November in Wrexham.
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the consultation document and associated documents on the Welsh Government website here: https://beta.gov.wales/connected-communities-tackling-loneliness-and-social-isolation
This consultation has been rated “response desirable”.
I would be grateful if you were to therefore respond with any views and comments.
In order to allow time for our authorisation process we would need to receive any comments by 2nd January 2019 via email to Policy.PublicAffairs.Wales@rcn.org.uk or using the ‘Have Your Say’ page on the above tab.