- Supporting nurses in advanced roles and those aspiring to become ANPs.
- Liaising with colleagues in higher education institutions to promote courses which develop effective, safe practitioners.
- Raising awareness of the value of the advanced nursing role.
- Exploring new avenues for benchmarking advanced practice.
- Developing policy and practice.
- Awarding RCN Accreditation to University Advanced Practitioner programmes that meet the RCN quality assessment process.
- RCN Credentialing Programme formally recognises advanced level practice among nurses.
ANP committee vacancy - nominations are now openThe forum welcomes applications for this voluntary post from members across the UK to help us shape policy and develop practice for the future of Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
We meet in person once a year to set out our strategic plan, and then keep in touch with regular teleconferences.
Joining the committee is a great way for you to take a step up if you’re looking for a new professional challenge. You’ll develop your strategic communication and leadership skills which will enhance your CV and career prospects. And as well as giving you a valuable opportunity to network with colleagues from around the UK, you will inform and have the chance to deliver:
Debates and fringe vents at RCN Congress
- Conferences and workshops
- Up to date guidance and publications.
For more information and an application form here. Don’t miss the deadline, make sure you send in your application by 4.30 pm on Monday 30 July.