How we represent our members
- Supporting nurses in advanced roles and those aspiring to become ANPs
- Liaising with colleagues in higher education institutions to promote courses which develop effective, safe practitioners
- Raising awareness of the value of the advanced nursing role
- Exploring new avenues for benchmarking advanced practice
- Developing policy and practice
- Awarding RCN Accreditation to University Advanced Practitioner programmes that meet the RCN quality assessment process
- RCN Credentialing Programme formally recognises advanced level practice among nurses.