- Supporting nurses in advanced roles and those aspiring to become ANPs.
- Liaising with colleagues in higher education institutions to promote courses which develop effective, safe practitioners.
- Raising awareness of the value of the advanced nursing role.
- Exploring new avenues for benchmarking advanced practice.
- Developing policy and practice.
- Awarding RCN Accreditation to University Advanced Practitioner programmes that meet the RCN quality assessment process.
- RCN Credentialing Programme formally recognises advanced level practice among nurses.
Find out more about the work of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner Forum and the other organisations we work with
How we represent our members
- Providing an effective committee representing all domains of advanced practice.
- Engaging with ANP members through our website.
- Engaging with colleagues in higher education and policy makers to promote advanced practice.
- Maintaining a visible presence within the wider nursing profession.
Page last updated - 02/04/2021