The programme has been put together following communications between Dame Donna Kinnair, Yinglen Butt, Gill Coverdale and Wendy Irwin from the RCN with David Melia and colleagues at Mid Yorkshire NHS Foundation Trust.
This will form part of wider piece of work to offer a sustainable, broader and deeper cultural change programme that embeds inclusion and inclusive leadership at every level of the organisation. This work will require a long-term commitment in order to yield dividends on changing staff experience and expectations.
The intended outcomes of the programme are
• Understand the characteristics of effective leadership & how this underpins your role
• Demonstrate how to positively influence those around you
• Identify and challenge barriers which impact on the safe delivery of care
• Develop strategies for developing resilience
• Practice as an effective role model and act as a positive change agent
• Identify areas of practice which require further development.
Find out more about our DLP and other leadership programmes.