Rheumatology Nursing Forum
The largest professional forum for nurses and health care professionals working in the field of rheumatology
- Administering Subcutaneous Methotrexate for Inflammatory Arthritis (2021).This updated RCN guidance provides the background information regarding subcutaneous methotrexate as an educational resource for practitioners, with particular reference to safety and best practice.
- Watch: Supporting Patients & Rheumatology Teams through the COVID-19 Pandemic: A collaborative webinar with the RCN Rheumatology Forum and Patient Organisations (2021).
- Rheumatoid arthritis in adults: management (NICE, 2020).
- A competency framework for rheumatology nurses (2020). In addition, evaluation documents have also been published, to be used in conjunction with the competency framework as guidance.
- The RCN provides a range of clinical advice and support to help nurses and health care professionals. Topics of interest to rheumatology nurses include clinical governance, eHealth, medicines management, patient safety and human factors and older people.