Introduction to Leadership Programme
Leading from within a team
The RCN Introduction to Leadership Programme develops leadership skills using a unique combination of facilitated training days and individual coaching sessions.
About this programme
This programme has been designed for individuals in the NHS, independent sector and social care organisations working at Levels 2-4.
On this programme participants will:
- Grow in confidence as a leader and inspire those around them.
- Learn effective tools and techniques to enable them to influence others and delegate effectively.
- Develop an actionable personal development plan and experience coaching as a supportive developmental tool.
Mode of delivery
Delivered in your work place, this programme is delivered over three to six months through three face to face teaching workshops. Participants also receive two hours of personal telephone coaching over the course of the programme.
£5,400 plus VAT for a Cohort of 15 participants
(This equates to £360 per individual)
Find out more
Leadership Development, Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, Room 207, London, W1G 0RN
0207 647 3485
- Your journey to leadership
- You and your organisation
- Introducing leadership
- The six themes
- Preparing for coaching
- The journey so far
- Managing boundaries and leading by example
- Inspiring a shared vision
- Engaging with innovation and change
- Encouraging the heart
- Celebration of learning and leading care
- Group presentation
- Reflection on your leadership journey
RCN Nurses in Management and Leadership Forum
For more information on leadership at the RCN, visit the Nurses in Management and Leadership Forum web pages.