Nurses in Management and Leadership Forum
The RCN's professional forum for managers and leaders from all health settings
- Leadership in health care services - This review from the King's Fund provides an insight into how leadership works.
- Organisational culture and patient safety - Recent studies of organisational culture and patient safety emphasise the role of senior leadership.
- Career ideas and inspiration - Considering a role within leadership? It’s not only about having line management responsibilities; you can act as a role model by exhibiting excellent values and behaviours, inspiring others, leading on change and implementing best practice.
- Leadership skills - How to demonstrate leadership skills within your career
- Supporting nurses to lead from day one of registration - In this presentation from the RCN 2019 Education Forum conference, Kate Wells-McCullock discusses leadership styles, and skills and competencies that will support the nurse in working effectively as a leader or manager.
- Clinical guidance for managing COVID-19 - Information for RCN members.
Vinice Thomas and Ian Jackson - why WRES, why now
Sally Bassett and Kate Wells-McCulloch - critical conversations