This community supports nurses engaged in or interested in CYP diabetes nursing.
The purpose is to promote CYP diabetes nursing by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard of CYP diabetes nursing
- To raise the profile of CYP diabetes nursing
Members can get involved by contacting the community lead Marie Marshall email@example.com.