- Developing guidance documents for members spanning all clinical specialities within defence nursing services.
- Carrying out research.
- Working with other organisations to develop guidance and policy.
- Organising conferences and study events to share good practice.
- Providing an opportunity to network with other members working in defence nursing.
How we represent forum members
- Providing an effective steering committee in order to represent forum members.
- Ensuring the voice of defence nursing is heard at all levels.
- Providing appropriate professional resources and study events to support professional development of nurses and HCAs working within the Armed Forces.
- Through our Defence Nursing Forum Charter 2020-2021.
- 2020 Projects.
- Armed Forces Community Research international webinar series, 14 January 2021.
- We presented at the Global Health Security Armed Forces Community Research International webinar on 14 November 2020.
- Armed Forces Community Research international webinar series, 13 November 2020.
- Armed Forces Community Research international webinar series, 17 September 2020. A copy of the presentation by Debra Ritsperis is also available.
Page last updated - 10/10/2021