This community supports nurses engaged in or interested in children and young people’s cancer nursing.
The purpose is to promote nursing for children and young people with cancer by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard of nursing for children and young people with cancer
- To raise the profile of nursing for children and young people with cancer
Members can get involved by contacting the community lead Louisa Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org.