- Providing a voice for forum members at local and national levels.
- Supporting professional development and revalidation requirements.
- Providing leadership for forum members.
- Establishing an active network of district nurses and district nursing teams.
- Promoting and sharing best practice in district nursing.
- Engaging with policy and influencing policy makers.
Forum committee vacancy - nominations are now open
The District Nursing Forum welcomes applications for this voluntary post from members across the UK to help us to shape policy, develop practice and help raise the profile of District Nurses and their community teams.
We meet in person once a year to set out our strategic plan, and then keep in touch with regular teleconferences.
Joining the committee is a great way for you to take a step up if you’re looking for a new professional challenge. You’ll develop your strategic communication and leadership skills which will enhance your CV and career prospects. And as well as giving you a valuable opportunity to network with colleagues from around the UK, you will inform and have the chance to deliver:
- Debates and fringe vents at RCN Congress
- Conferences and workshops
- Up to date guidance and publications.
See here for more information and an application form. Don’t miss the deadline, make sure you send in your application by 4.30 pm on Monday 30 July.