As an RCN member you can observe the open sessions of Council via live web stream or by attending in person.
If you would like to attend a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do get the chance to observe a Council meeting, there will be some limitations:
- you will not be able to speak during the meeting, although the Chair may invite you to speak in special circumstances
- you will not be able to vote
- if the meeting room is too crowded, you may not be allowed in. You may also be asked to leave by the committee if the room becomes too full
- you will be invited to sit in the 'observer' seats, separated from members of the committee and RCN staff
- you will not be able to claim expenses for attendance.