We accredit a wide range of programmes including events, eLearning, credit-bearing degrees, hard copy resources, guidelines, standards and competency frameworks. We are currently unable to accredit Apps.
Five reasons why the RCN accreditation will benefit you:
- Stand out from the crowd. Demonstrate that you are better than your competitors and make sure our learning and development initiative stands out with the RCN Accredited logo.
- Align your organisation with the RCN’s reputation for excellence within the nursing sector. RCN accreditation represents quality, best practice and rigour.
- Validate the educational outcomes from your programme. All of your delegates will receive a certificate which can be used as evidence within their revalidation portfolio.
- It's a development opportunity. Each programme undergoes an external peer review which can be used as a professional development exercise for your staff.
- Attract high calibre delegates. The kudos attached to RCN accreditation appeals to individuals and employers who want to ensure the learning and development initiative delivers a high standard of learning, is fit for purpose and promotes best practice.
The accreditation team will support you throughout the application process. We are on hand to answer your queries or to hold a self-assessment workshop. Our self-assessment workshops can ensure your programme delivers effective education outcomes. They can be undertaken any time before submitting your application for external peer review.