How we represent forum members
- Shaping and influencing policy in relation to nursing for children and young people - a nationwide remit.
- Identifying the areas of work that members identify as priority.
- Linking with colleagues from other forums and professional groups.
- Developing policy and practice in relation to caring for children and young people with continuing or complex needs, not only for NHS use but for the social and private sectors.
- Attending and having a voice at conferences.
- Sharing good practice.
The forum is linked to the following communities
- Disabled Children and Young People
- Community Children's Nurses
- CYP Palliative Care