How we represent forum members
- Setting the agenda for the strategic direction of the forum and the communities who work within it.
- Shaping, driving and developing nursing practice, thereby providing opportunities for support, advice and professional development.
- Being a voice for the forum's members.
- Advising, influencing and informing decision-making to influence current and future health and social policy in the UK and internationally.
- Facilitating the work of the forum's communities to include operational plans, project bids and Congress activities.
- Promoting collaborative working across the forum's communities and with external organisations.
The forum is linked to the following communities
- Pain in Children and Young People
- Children's Intensive Care Managers
- Children's Leadership and Management (including Nurse Consultants)
- Paediatric Advanced Nursing Practice
- Children's Nursing Education
- Research in Child Health