Our strategy and how we represent our forum members
How we represent forum members
- Providing a voice for our members.
- Advocating for children and young people with specialist nursing care needs.
- Maintaining and co-coordinating shared activity across our constituent communities.
- Supporting and developing the shared work programme of the CYP forums.
- Facilitating collaboration with other forums for specific projects.
- Providing mutual networking opportunities.
The forum is linked to the following communities
- Ensuring our committee represents the breadth of specialities across CYP nursing.
- Exploring effective and engaging ways of communicating with our members.
- Providing great opportunities to share best practice.
- Supporting personal and professional development through publications and events.
- Developing high quality evidence-based guidance documents.
CYP: Specialist Care Forum annual report
Page last updated - 15/09/2020